2018 key figures
With €1,425 billion of assets under management (AUM) at the end of 2018, Amundi is Europe’s largest asset manager by AUM and ranks in the top 10 (1) globally.
- + €42bn Net inflows (2)
- €1,425bn Assets under management (2)
- €276bn Assets under responsible investment management
- €2,582m Net revenues (3)
- €1,251m Gross operating income (3)
- €946m Net income, Group share (adjusted) (3)
- 51.5% Cost-income ratio (3)
(1) Source IPE “Top 400 asset managers” published in June 2018 and based on AUM as of end December 2017.
(2) AUM and inflows include assets under management, under advisory and assets sold, and take into account 100% of the Asian joint ventures’ inflows and assets under management. For Wafa in Morocco, assets are reported on a proportional consolidation basis.
(3) Adjusted data, excluding the amortisation of distribution contracts and excluding costs associated with the integration of Pioneer Investments.
Breakdown of combined assets
as of 31 December 2018
By asset class
- 5% €75bn Real, Alternative and Structured Assets
- 16% €228bn Liquidity Solutions
- 16% €224bn Equities
- 18% €251bn Multi-Asset
- 45% €648bn Fixed Income
By client type
- 29% €417bn Crédit Agricole & Société Générale Groups’ Insurance Companies
- 37% €532bn Partner networks and other networks
- 34% €476bn Institutional & Corporate clients